11″ Locking C-Clamp with Swivel Pads
Eagle Grip 11″ Locking C-Clamps with Swivel Pads provide the best-in-class performance and durability found in all Eagle Grip Locking Tools. By combining unparalleled clamping force and a tighter joint to reduce movement, this C-Clamp has the added versatility of the swivel pads that allow users take on a variety of fabrication jobs without damaging the work surface.
Forged from premium American steel in the heartland of DeWitt, Nebraska, Eagle Grip Locking Tools are constructed for unmatched strength and reliability, and are hands-down some of the strongest, toughest locking handle tools on the market. We’ve designed this tool to exceed the highest industry standard for quality, and in our testing, Eagle Grip Locking C-Clamps outperformed the competition on every measure.
The Eagle Grip Difference
American innovation, lasting performance
Our C-Clamp Locking Pliers with swivel pad jaws aren’t the BEST just because they’re made from the STRONGEST materials. They’re carefully crafted to deliver the professional grade performance you demand for every job. Go ahead and compare Eagle Grip to your favorite tool. You’ll see the difference in craftsmanship and feel the difference in performance the first time you put them to work.
The Eagle Grip 11″ Locking C-Clamp with Swivel Pads combines unparalleled clamping force and durability with versatility and a long life. Wear and tear is a foreign term at Eagle Grip. The C-clamp’s swivel pads allow for smooth performance on a variety of tapered and fabrication jobs. The swivel pads also reduce surface damage by distributing the clamping force for maximum effectiveness. Our American-made steel delivers legendary strength to Work. Perform. Outlast. You should never have to sacrifice quality or toughness when it comes to your toolbox. Eagle Grip gives you both at an unmatched value.
Power Ring: Patent US D901,999
- 11″ length
- Maximum clamping range 3.38″
- Swivel pads distribute clamping force to prevent surface damage.
- Swivel pads conform to work surface for increased versatility.
- The jaws spacious opening, allows for easy clamping of various applications and shapes.
- High quality heat-treated alloy steel jaws provide superior durability and strength for various clamping applications.
- Larger, more comfortable hardened adjustment knob with an exclusive coating for increased lubricity and smooth operation.
- Patented Power Ring provides increased thread strength and overall durability of the tool.
- Adjustment screw accepts a 5/16″ hex key for added versatility while adjusting clamping pressure.