11″ Locking C-Clamps
Eagle Grip 11″ Locking C-Clamps deliver versatility and long-term toughness, bringing best-in-class performance to all clamping jobs. By combining unparalleled clamping force and a tighter joint to reduce movement, the wide opening of the jaws and the small gripping face allow for easy clamping of a broad variety of shapes and applications, and stays adjusted for repetitive use.
Forged from premium American steel in the heartland of DeWitt, Nebraska, Eagle Grip Locking Tools are constructed for unmatched strength and reliability, and are hands-down some of the strongest, toughest locking handle tools on the market. We’ve designed this tool to exceed the highest industry standard for quality, and in our testing, Eagle Grip Locking C-Clamps outperformed the competition on every measure.
The Eagle Grip Difference
American innovation, lasting performance
Our C-Clamp Locking Pliers aren’t the BEST just because they’re made from the STRONGEST materials. They’re carefully crafted to deliver the professional grade performance you demand for every job. Go ahead and compare Eagle Grip to your favorite tool. You’ll see the difference in craftsmanship and feel the difference in performance the first time you put them to work.
The Eagle Grip 11″ Locking C-Clamp features unparalleled clamping force and durability that delivers a long life. Wear and tear is a foreign term at Eagle Grip. The C-clamp’s wide jaws allow for versatility when working with almost any shape or application. The small gripping face helps with clamping in the tightest spaces so you can complete any job. Our American-made steel delivers legendary strength to Work. Perform. Outlast. You should never have to sacrifice quality or toughness when it comes to your toolbox. Eagle Grip gives you both at an unmatched value.
Power Ring: Patent US D901,999
- 11″ length
- Maximum clamping range 3.38″
- The jaws spacious opening, allows for easily clamping of various applications and shapes.
- Small clamping faces aid clamping in tight spaces.
- High quality heat-treated alloy steel jaws provide superior durability and strength for various clamping applications.
- Larger, more comfortable hardened adjustment knob with an exclusive coating for increased lubricity and smooth operation.
- Patented Power Ring provides increased thread strength and overall durability of the tool.
- Adjustment screw accepts a 5/16″ hex key for added versatility while adjusting clamping pressure.