11″ Locking C-Clamps
The Eagle Grip 11″ Locking C-Clamp delivers versatility and long-term toughness for all clamping jobs. The wide opening of the jaws combined with the small gripping face allows for easy clamping of a wide variety of shapes and applications and stays adjusted for repetitive use. All our clamps are forged from American steel in DeWitt, Nebraska, and carry on a legendary heritage of the best tools ever made.
The Eagle Grip Difference
American innovation, lasting performance
Our C-Clamp Locking Pliers aren’t the BEST just because they’re made from the STRONGEST materials. They’re carefully crafted to deliver the professional grade performance you demand for every job. Go ahead and compare Eagle Grip to your favorite tool. You’ll see the difference in craftsmanship and feel the difference in performance the first time you put them to work.
The Eagle Grip 11″ Locking C-Clamp features unparalleled clamping force and durability that delivers a long life. Wear and tear is a foreign term at Eagle Grip. The C-clamp’s wide jaws allow for versatility when working with almost any shape or application. The small gripping face helps with clamping in the tightest spaces so you can complete any job. Our American-made steel delivers legendary strength to Work. Perform. Outlast. You should never have to sacrifice quality or toughness when it comes to your toolbox. Eagle Grip gives you both at an unmatched value.
Power Ring: Patent US D901,999
- 11″ length
- Maximum clamping range 3.38″
- The jaws spacious opening, allows for easily clamping of various applications and shapes.
- Small clamping faces aid clamping in tight spaces.
- High quality heat-treated alloy steel jaws provide superior durability and strength for various clamping applications.
- Larger, more comfortable hardened adjustment knob with an exclusive coating for increased lubricity and smooth operation.
- Patented Power Ring provides increased thread strength and overall durability of the tool.
- Adjustment screw accepts a 5/16″ hex key for added versatility while adjusting clamping pressure.
The Power Ring adds strength by supporting the adjustment screw threads, resulting in more strength and a reduced chance of tool failure.
Yes. Although we do expect these parts to last, Malco provides replacement parts for the spring and screw of all locking pliers, clamps, and seamers.
No. We currently only offer these in an 11 inch size. We do offer a different style that has swivel pads.
If you have ideas of a new product or think we should offer a different variety or size of our locking clamps, you can submit your idea using the link below:
To learn more about our warranty and the commitment to the quality of our tools please visit the page below:
Eagle Grip is in no way affiliated with the Vise Grip brand of locking pliers. Eagle Grip is owned by Malco Products, SBC headquartered in Annandale, MN.